Get the best review for the NCLEX-PN exam from the leading NCLEX experts! Written by Linda Anne Silvestri and Angela E. Silvestri, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination, 8th Edition provides everything you need to prepare for success on the NCLEX-PN. The book includes a review of all nursing content areas, more than 4,500 NCLEX exam-style questions, detailed rationales, test-taking tips and strategies, and new Next-Generation NCLEX (NGN)-style questions. An Evolve website simulates the exam-taking experience with a choice of practice questions along with realistic practice tests. Based on Silvestri's proven Pyramid to Success, this complete review is a perennial favorite of students preparing for the NCLEX.
- More than 4,500 practice questions are included in the book and on Evolve.
- Detailed rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answer options.
- Alternate item format questions include multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, figure/chart, and video clips.
- Test-taking strategies provide useful hints for analyzing and uncovering correct answer options.
- Pyramid Points and Pyramid Alerts identify content that typically appears on the NCLEX-PN exam
- Pyramid to Success sections at the beginning of each unit provide an overview of content, guidance for your review, and the subject's relative importance in the NCLEX-PN text plan.
- What Should You Do? boxes in each chapter help you develop critical thinking skills, with answers at the end of the chapter.
- UNIQUE! A 75-question pre-test on Evolve provides feedback on your strengths and weaknesses, and the results generate an individualized study calendar.
- NEW! Next-Generation NCLEX (NGN)-style questions ensure that you are ready for the biggest change to the NCLEX-PN test plan in many years.