Sell Back Your Textbooks
Students who have purchased their textbooks and would like to sell them have two options to get cash for their books.
Option 1: On Campus Buyback
Students who are in the Topeka area may sell their books in-store.
We plan to hold Buyback Dec. 13 - 17, 2021 from 8 am - 2:30 pm.
Students must present their student ID to sell their books.
Option 2: Online Buyback
Students who are not on campus can sell their books back online. The shipping costs are covered, so there's no cost to you! All you have to do is search for the book(s) you want to sell back, print a prepaid label, and ship your books.
- DO NOT INCLUDE RENTED TEXTBOOKS from any vendor you may have rented from.
- This service is provided by MBS Textbooks. The purchase agreement is between you and MBS Textbooks.
- Your book(s) must be in good condition - no water damage, pages missing, or other damage.
- Payment for your books will either be issued by check or PayPal.
- A prepaid shipping label will be provided, and will be sent to your email from MBS Textbooks.